Skip to main content


Form: BOE-502-A

BOE-502-A REV.13 (6-17) for 2018

Preliminary Change of Ownership Report

State law requires new homeowners and anyone else named as holding an interest in real property to file a Preliminary Change of Ownership Report (PCOR) with the County Recorder's Office at the time of recording any deed. Typically, it is filled out in escrow and accompanies the deed when recorded. Information which the new owner furnishes on this form will assist the Assessor to determine whether or not there is a reassessable change in ownership; and if so, the fair market value of the property.

See Instructions   

Other 88 Forms are Available
for 2018