Skip to main content


Form: BOE-62

BOE-62 REV.15 (5-16) for 2018

Disabled Persons Claim For Transfer Of Base Year Value To Replacement Dwelling (Intracounty And Intercounty, When Applicable)

This form is an application for the transfer of the base year value of a severely and permanently disabled person's principal residence to a replacement dwelling of equal or lesser value when the appropriate qualifications are met.

Note: Completed form BOE-62-A should be included with the filing of this form.

See Instructions   

Other 88 Forms are Available
for 2018